Do you Really Have your Customer’s BEST INTEREST in mind? Home Inspectors are Not Created Equal So Don’t Just Hand your Customer a List of Names
Best Home Inspector
Just like any other professional, Real Estate Agents, for example, there is a big difference in quality, service and value in the Home Inspector industry.
All too often a Realtor will provide a list of 3 Home Inspectors to their Buyer, telling them to select one. But are you really providing a service to that Buyer? Not at all. Here’s why:
Not all Home Inspectors as created equal, and you need to care enough about your customer and about the transaction to recommend the Inspector who you KNOW, LIKE and TRUST to do a great job.
Here are some differentiating factors:
- Full-time vs. Part-time and Doing this Gig On the Side
- Insured vs. Uninsured, Putting YOU at Big Risk
- Great Communicator with the Client vs. Alarmist and a Deal Killer
- Experienced vs. Don’t Know What The Heck They’re Doing
- Customer Service Focused vs. Don’t Really Care Attitude
- Thorough and Detailed Oriented vs. Earn a Fast Buck, in and out and Onto the Next Job
- Easy to Schedule, Ask Questions and Get Ahold of vs. Unreliable and Hard to Reach
- Goes the Extra Mile to Schedule the Appointment vs. YOU Doing the Scheduling for Them
- Professionally Trained with Continuing Education vs. Self-Taught and Hung up Shingle saying Open
- Educating the Home Buyer about the Home vs. Someone who Does not Care or Have that Kind of Patience
- Provides Extras like a Warranty, Appliance Recall Service vs No Extra Value
- Full Service Inspections vs. Limited Services, Meaning you have to Find other Resources to Get the Job Done.
- Markets YOU to the Client for Life Building Strong Relationships vs. No Interest in Helping you Be Successful
We are proud to say we belong in the left column of attributes. We care greatly about both our Home Buyer, Seller and Agents alike.
Conscientious Realtors surround them with a team of great service people. And, if youre nervous about the liability factor of suggesting the best person for the job, thats what your and his insurance is all about.
So the next time your Customer asks for a referral in the last but most important hurdle of the transaction, do them, and yourself, a big favor and recommend the Home Inspector you KNOW has their and your best interest in mind.
It’s a WIN-WIN-WIN for all parties!
Right Home Inspections is a full service real estate inspection service located in the Twin Cities Metropolitan area. We go the extra mile to provide exceptional service to the Home Buyer, Seller and Realtors. For more information, please see more at www.RightHomeInspections.com or call 612-419-3221.
About Joe Van Orsdol
We are highly experienced, trustworthy and dedicated to our customers. We’ve been in business since 2008 and provide home inspections, radon testing and water testing to home buyers, providing peace of mind, protecting your family and investment. We partner with Realtors to ensure you know everything you need to know about your new purchase. We’d love to be your trusted Home Inspector.
Not All Home Inspection Companies Are Created Equal
Your Premier Twin Cities and Central Minnesota Home Inspection Company | Let the experienced Professionals at Right Home Inspections help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Right Home Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Twin Cities or Central Minnesota area, we can help!
Call Us Today (612) 419-3221 and speak with one of our Customer Care Coordinators or you can Schedule Online 24/7 right from our website.